Bankruptcy, Business Law and Estate Planning Attorney
Pennsylvania Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. has provided quality legal services to individuals, corporations and law firms since 1971. His practice is devoted primarily to bankruptcy litigation, debt relilef , business law, and working with individuals, families, and businesses to begin their financial lives afresh. Attorney Gurdin has extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of bankruptcy litigation.
Providing assistance to both debtor and creditor clients in Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 cases, and in litigation, in both adversary and contested practice, involving:
- Counterclaims involving the estate and claimants
- Turn over of property
- Relief and modification of the automatic stay
- Proceedings to determine, avoid or recover fraudulent conveyances pursuant to
- 11 U.S.C. 548 and 544(b)
- Dischargeability of particular debts
- Objections to discharge
- Validity, extent or priority of liens
- Confirmation of plan
- Disclosure statement issues
- Orders approving the use, sale or lease of property, including the use of cash collateral; orders approving the sale of property other than property resulting from claims brought by the estate against persons who have not filed claims against the estate, and other proceeding affecting the liquidation of the assets of the estate or the adjustment of debtor-creditor or equity security holder relationship
- Determination of core/non-core status, as well as non-core proceedings pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 157(b)(3)including predatory lender actions and withdrawal of reference actions pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §157 (d).
Dedication to Clients:
- choice of form
- change of form
- purchase and sale of business; including purchase and sale of commercial and
- industrial real estate
- c corporations, s corporations, limited liability companies, LLC and LLP
- general partnerships and limited partnerships
- He is known for his commitment to his clients’ interests, and his success both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Fair and Effective Legal Representation:
- Attorney Gurdin provides quality legal services to individuals, corporations and law firms, and gives an initial consultation, with an estimate of his fees and costs, at no charge.
For help in filing for bankruptcy, or assistance with business matters;
Call Wilkes-Barre, PA Bankruptcy and Business Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin at his Wilkes-Barre office, (570) 826-0481.
Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. Wilkes-Barre Bankruptcy, Business Law, and Estate Planning Law Firm