Because the health and safety of our staff and customers are always our highest priority, effective immediately, the Gurdin Law office has transitioned to providing virtual support services.
During this time, while our physical office will be closed to customers and visitors, services will continue to be provided over the telephone and internet. We remain committed to continuing to support those we serve during this public health event. See below for more information …
- Client intake and consultation by phone, email and zoom is ongoing.
- Filings electronically is continuing.
- Court appearances are continuing telephonically.
- Client and counsel appearances at bankruptcy 341 meetings are continuing zoom or continued at counsel request.
- The Bankruptcy Court has issued a District wide order that all motions for default or for termination of the automatic stay interposed by a Bankruptcy filing will require an evidentiary hearing.
- For customers who had in office negotiation or court hearing scheduled we will be contacting you soon to schedule a virtual negotiation.
Please continue to check this page for additional updates. We appreciate your patience and consideration during this unprecedented time.
570.826.0481 | Telephone
800.221.0618 | Telephone Toll Free
570.822.7780 | Fax