I need a Bankruptcy Attorney for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing, What Are The Requirements for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
You may be wondering if you meet the requirements to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition. Ask Bankruptcy Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. with a free consultation.
Here are five strong signs that indicate you qualify for bankruptcy:
- Your debts total more than half your annual income.
- It would take five years (or more) to pay off your debt, even if you took extreme measures.
- Your debt interferes with other essential aspects of your life, such as relationships and your ability to sleep.
- You have little to no disposable income.
- Your monthly income is below the median level in your state.
Is Filing For Bankruptcy The Solution?
If you’re like most people, when you borrow money, you have every intention of paying it back. But then something happens; perhaps you lose your job or your hours get cut, your small business slows down, you get sick or you have to stay home to care for your children or an elderly parent. Whatever the reason, you find yourself unable to keep up with your payments.
When you find yourself struggling with debt, you’re no doubt searching for solutions. But the one you avoid, Bankruptcy may be the one you need the most.
Fair and Effective Legal Representation with a Local Bankruptcy Attorney
Attorney Gurdin provides quality local legal services to individuals, corporations and law firms, and gives an initial consultation, with an estimate of his fees and costs, at no charge in the Wilkes-Barre, Scranton area.
Call Bankruptcy Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. at, 570.826.0481, or toll free at, 1.800.221.0618.
Regular Office hours 2:30 and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday by appointment.
Earlier appointments available upon request.