Compassionate Wilkes-Barre, PA bankruptcy Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. both assists you with your current financial situation, and helps you plan for a better future one, working with you to:
- Determine if you are eligible for Chapter 7, Chapter 11 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Learn what property is exempt
- Strategize how to avoid foreclosure
- Decide what to liquidate and which debts to discharge
- End the garnishment of your wages
- Halt the repossession of your motor vehicle
- Stop creditor harassment
- Plan for a better financial future
Determine if you’re eligible for Chapter 7, 11 or 13 Bankruptcy.
It seems as though everyone is feeling the effects of the recession. The instability of the American economy has reduced most Americans to a state of simply trying to make ends meet. If you, like many Pennsylvania residents, have lost your job, are struggling with your small business bills, are behind on your car or mortgage payments, or are overwhelmed by credit card debt, declaring bankruptcy can help get your life back on track. At the Pennsylvania Bankruptcy and Business Law Office of Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr., Attorney Gurdin has assisted countless Northeastern Pennsylvania “NEPA” clients start over by filing for Chapter 7, Ch. 11, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.