Are you looking for one of the best, Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Lawyers in your area? The instability of the American economy has reduced most Americans to a state of simply trying to make ends meet. If you, like many Pennsylvania residents, maybe you lost your job, or are you struggling with your small business bills, are behind on your car or mortgage payments, or are overwhelmed by massive credit card debt, declaring bankruptcy can help get your life back on track.
At the Pennsylvania Bankruptcy and Business Law Office of C. Stephen Gurdin, he has assisted countless Pennsylvania clients start over by filing for Chapter 7, Ch. 11, or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Local Bankruptcy Attorney Wilkes-Barre, PA bankruptcy Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. both assists you with your current financial situation, and helps you plan for a better future.
- Will I Lose My Home If I File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Multiple Bankruptcy Filings: When Can You File Again?
- If you file bankruptcy too soon after you have received a previous bankruptcy discharge, you cannot receive another discharge.
- Can the Lender Repossess My Car During Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- If your car loan lender gets court permission, it can repossess your car during Chapter 7 bankruptcy. But you have options to avoid this.
- When Can You Appeal a Bankruptcy Case?
- Learn about the factors a court will consider when determining your right to appeal a decision.
- Can Bankruptcy Take Your Social Security?
- Federal law protects Social Security funds in bankruptcy.
- Can I File for Bankruptcy If I Am Unemployed?
A “Bankruptcy Lawyer” like Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. can help with complex litigation, commercial transactions and real estate transfers, extraordinary results, represents clients in Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Stroudsburg, Hazelton, Milford and Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania.
You could be debt free in as little as 3 months!
Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. is a one of the best Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Lawyers. Attorney C. Stephen Gurdin Jr. will work tirelessly to ensure your financial health, whether personally or for your business, organizing comfortable payment plans and getting you and your family financially secure if you have decided to file for Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Bankruptcy, or making sure your business is getting started on the right track. What is bankruptcy? How’s it work? What will bankruptcy do to my credit? Should I file? What happens to my debts? What about my property? You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Starting with the basics, get answers to the most common questions about bankruptcy.
Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Bankruptcy
570.826.0481 | Phone
800.221.0618 | Toll Free
570.822.7780 | Fax
email@example.com | email